What is Andro Quad by Primeval Labs<
Have you tried countless prohormones but aren’t happy with your results?
Is your goal muscle size as well as strength?
Do you want to up your gains game to the next level?
Introducing Andro Quad by Primeval Labs. This isn’t your average prohormone. Andro Quad combines four uniquely dosed prohormones, all of which have a user proven track record to add size and strength.
Servings per Bottle: 60
Total Prohormone Blend Per Serving: 100 mg
Andro Quad contains four effective prohormones, all of which are legal and safe, if used as directed. In Andro Quad, you’ll get Epiandrosterone, Laxogenin, 1-Andro, and 4-Andro. This is an ideal combination of prohormones that will boost more than just your muscle size.
WHY IS ANDRO QUAD SO EFFECTIVE?
If one popular prohormone is great, imagine what four can do for you. Andro Quad is so effective because it is backed by FOUR well known, well used, and well respected prohormones. Let’s break each ingredient down so you can see what benefits you’ll get.
- Precursor to Stanolone (very androgenic steroid hormone)
- Does not aromatise to estrogen
- Ideal for strength gains and cutting
- Steroidal sapinogen that is classified as a Brassinosteroid
- Promotes protein synthesis
- Ideal for lean muscle mass and strength (1)
- Metabolite of DHEA that converts to 1-Testosterone
- Does not aromatise to estrogen
- Supports gains in strength as well as muscle mass (2, 3)
- Partners up very well with 1-Andro
- Promotes muscle mass, size, and strength
- Side benefit: Boosts libido and sexual stamina
WHO IS ANDRO QUAD IDEAL FOR?
Andro Quad is ideal for both those who have never tried prohormones and those who have done it time and time again.
The dose of each prohormone in Andro Quad is high enough to produce results but low enough to avoid the awful side effects such as hair loss and gyno.
Regardless of your experience, if your goal is to build quality lean muscle mass, increase your strength, and get a head start on cutting season, Andro Quad is for you.
SHOULD I TAKE ANDRO QUAD WITH ANOTHER SUPPLEMENT?
No additional supplements are needed while you are taking Andro Quad. It is very important; however, that you take a reliable and respected PCT following your cycle. A PCT will help to offset any potential gyno-based side effects. It also helps to boost your liver health, which is extremely important.
IS IT SAFE TO TAKE ANDRO QUAD?
Yes, Andro Quad is safe to take. It’s important to remember that this IS a prohormone so some side effects may occur. The most common side effects noted with prohormones are:
- Hair loss
These side effects can be avoided by following the directions when taking the supplement AND following your cycle with a PCT.
REVIEWS FOR ANDRO QUAD BY PRIMEVAL LABS
Have you tried Andro Quad? If so, TELL US what you think!
What kind of results did you see while taking Andro Quad?
Would you recommend this prohormone to others?
Let us know in the comments below!
1. Debora E et al; “Anabolic effect of plant brassinosteroid”; The Journal of the Federation of American Societies for Experimental Biology; 25(10): 3708–3719; October 2011
2. King, D. S., Sharp, R. L., Vukovich, M. D., Brown, G. A., Reifenrath, T. A., Uhl, N. L., & Parsons, K. A. (1999). Effect of oral androstenedione on serum testosterone and adaptations to resistance training in young men. JAMA: the journal of the American Medical Association, 281(21), 2020-2028.
3. Granados J, Gillum T, Hodges C, Kuennen M. (2013b) Prohormone supplement 3b-hydroxy-5a-androst-1-en-17-one enhances resistance training gains but impairs user health. Published online before print December 31, 2013.