What is Cut Up?
Tired of that pesky body fat?
Want to obtain a more defined look?
Looking for something a little more potent and natural?
Cut Up by Sports One is an ideal supplement for shredding that also happens to be natural and safe. This formula is a natural diuretic, which helps in the loss of excess water weight, making it ideal for anyone trying to get a more defined physique. Whether you want to look good for the beach or ripped for the stage, Cut Up by Sports One will help.
Who is Cut Up ideal for? Why is it so effective?
Cut Up’s formula offers a simple solution for those of you looking to…
- Tighten up the skin
- Lose water weight
- Improve definition
- Amplify vascularity
- Stick with a natural alternative to prohormones
Cut Up will help you obtain that “Beach Bod” with its natural ingredients. Known to be a natural diuretic, Cut Up will promote the loss of excess water weight resulting in a tightening of the skin and loss of body fat.
What are the benefits for using Cut Up?
Cut Up is the perfect shredding supplement for both men and women at any experience level to achieve their perfect body. Due to the fact that it is all natural, this supplement is safe to take alone and with no other stacks as needed. Here are just a few of the proven ingredients found within this all natural formula.
Green Tea Extract
- Drives up metabolic rate
- Supports fat loss (1)
- Natural diuretic
- Vast amounts of potassium
- Maintains the balance of electrolytes through the body (No worrying about losing too many essential electrolytes through water waste) (2)
- Promotes high level fat oxidation
- Improves blood cholesterol
- Supports digestion (3)
Cut Up by Sports One Reviews
Cut Up by Sports One is one of the best natural diuretics formulas on the market. With its natural ingredients and potency, Cut Up will help you to lose excess water weight, improve vascularity and result in the tightening of the skin. If you want to ready yourself for summer with that Beach Bod or if you need some extra definition for the stage, let Cut Up get you there.
1. Venables MC, Hulston CJ, Cox HR, Jeukendrup AE. Green tea extract ingestion, fat oxidation, and glucose tolerance in healthy humans. Am J Clin Nutr. 2008 Mar;87(3):778-84.
2. Ung-Kyu Choi, Ok-Hwan Lee,, Joo Hyuk Yim, Chang-Won Cho, Young Kyung Rhee, Seong-Il Lim, and Young-Chan Kim. Hypolipidemic and Antioxidant Effects of Dandelion (Taraxacum officinale) Root and Leaf on Cholesterol-Fed Rabbits. Int J Mol Sci. 2010 Jan; 11(1): 67–78.
Published online 2010 Jan 6.
3. Lejeune MP, Kovacs EM, Westerterp-Plantenga MS. Effect of capsaicin on substrate oxidation and weight maintenance after modest body-weight loss in human subjects. Br J Nutr. 2003 Sep;90(3):651-59.