Cycle Care by Focus Nutrition
What is Cycle Care?
Nervous your prohormone supplement may be doing more harm than good?
Want to keep your gains while you protect your vital organs?
Looking for a potent product that can protect your results and body?
Cycle Care is a cycle therapy supplement that is meant to be stacked with a prohormone product. Cycle Care is used as an ICT. That means you use it during your cycle with a prohormone to ensure your body’s vital organs are not harmed by low grade prohormones such as methylated supplements. You’ll also ensure you maximize your gains.
Who is Cycle Care ideal for? Why is it effective?
Cycle Care is for anyone who is currently using a prohormone supplement without a proper ICT.
Cycle Care is meant to be taken to block any side effects caused by prohormone supplements. Prohormones as well as this supplement should be taken by those who have an advanced knowledge of proper cycling. If you are not experienced enough to manage your dosage and training regimen correctly then it is best to avoid any prohormone supplements.
The formula found in Cycle Care has many ingredients; each with its own particular benefit to keep your body performing at optimal levels. This ICT blocks estrogen production, protects your liver and all other vital bodily functions to ensure you keep your results and health once your cycle has been completed.
What are the benefits of using Cycle Care?
Each ingredient in Cycle Care’s formula has been hand selected to protect some important aspect of functioning in the body. Tudca
ZMA (Zinc, Magnesium and Vitamin B6)
Protects liver from acidic build up
Ensures optimal cellular functioning
- Promotes healthy testosterone levels
- Supports healthy sleeping patterns
- Encourages proper muscle development (1)
- Improves heart health
- Acts as an anti-inflammatory
- Destroys free radicals before they cause oxidative stress to cells
N Acetyl L cysteine
- Promotes healthy testosterones
- Suppresses prostate issues (2)
- Produces glutathione
- Eliminates free radicals
Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5)
- Supports optimal liver functioning (3)
- Increases rate of enzymes production
- Improves energy levels Cycle Care reviews
Not everyone is meant for a prohormone; however, if you’re using one then Cycle Care is for you. This advanced ICT features many effective ingredients. Each one results in the care of a certain vital organ. This product keeps your body within balanced levels in order for you to stay healthy and keep your gains. References
- Rink L, Gabriel P. Zinc and the immune system. Proc Nutr Soc. 2000 Nov;59(4):541-52.
- Elliot Fagelman, MD and Franklin C Lowe, MD, MPH. Saw Palmetto Berry as a Treatment for BPH. Rev Urol. 2001 Summer; 3(3): 134–138.
- “Milk Thistle” National Cancer Institute. April 2016. http://www.cancer.gov/about-cancer/treatment/cam/hp/milk-thistle-pdq.