What is Mega PCT by Primeval Labs?
Do you have low testosterone levels?
Are you finishing your prohormone cycle and need to protect your gains?
Have you been looking for a way to safely boost your libido?
Mega PCT by Primeval Labs is an effective post-cycle therapy supplement that will help to combat rising estrogen levels while keeping testosterone levels high.
Servings per Bottle: 60
Test Support per Serving: 582 mg
Mega PCT by Primeval Labs isn’t just your typical post-cycle therapy supplement using supposed t-boosters. This is a supplement that contains proven ingredients to help you safely come off your prohormone cycle without the worry of gyno side effects.
WHY IS MEGA PCT SO EFFECTIVE?
You can spend your entire day looking through hundreds of PCT supplements. Let us do the research for you. Why should you invest in Mega PCT by Primeval Labs? It comes down to what the research says. Mega PCT has several unique ingredients. All of which have been proven to assist with testosterone support.
- Boosts testosterone levels
- Increases libido
- Alleviates erectile dysfunction (1, 2)
- Alleviates prostate inflammation
- Protects against hair loss (a common side effect with prohormones) (3)
- Decreases cortisol levels (catabolic hormone)
- Increases testosterone production (anabolic hormone) (4)
- Stops testosterone from being converted to estrogen
- Supports muscle mass and strength gains
- Brassinosteroid that promotes an anabolic (muscle building) environment
- Increases protein synthesis (5)
WHO IS MEGA PCT IDEAL FOR?
Given its benefits, Mega PCT by Primeval Labs is ideal for the following people:
- Those looking to naturally support their testosterone levels
- Those who are finishing a prohormone cycle and need to avoid gyno-based side effects
- Those who want to protect their prostate while boosting libido
- Those who want to maintain muscle and strength gains following a prohormone cycle
SHOULD I TAKE MEGA PCT WITH ANOTHER SUPPLEMENT?
It depends on what your reason is for taking a PCT.
If you are coming off of a prohormone, we would recommend taking another supplement for liver support. Primeval Labs has a supplement called MegaCycle Support. Together with Mega PCT, the two are an excellent one-two punch combination for protecting you after a prohormone cycle.
If you are taking Mega PCT for simple t-boosting, another supplement is not needed. Although taking ZMA would certainly be beneficial for your testosterone production.
IS IT SAFE TO TAKE MEGA PCT?
Yes, Mega PCT is safe to take. It is made with a variety of natural ingredients that have been shown to increase testosterone production, inhibit estrogen conversion, and help you avoid any side effects associated with prohormones. (1-5)
If you are currently taking medicine for erectile dysfunction or your prostate, we would recommend checking with your doctor first.
If you want more information on a specific ingredient, you can always send us your questions about the product at the following: [email protected]
REVIEWS FOR MEGA PCT BY PRIMEVAL LABS
Using Mega PCT for your post therapy workout is a smart decision. Your body needs what is has to offer to repair itself after your cycle. MegaPCT is a good post cycle therapy product even if it is used as a PCT for other prohormones besides one from Primeval Labs. Get your levels back in sync with your body after your prohormone cycle today. Call us if you have any additional questions.
1. Rogerson S, Riches CJ, Jennings C, Weatherby RP, Meir RA, Marshall-Gradisnik SM. The effect of five weeks of Tribulus terrestris supplementation on muscle strength and body composition during preseason training in elite rugby league players. J Strength Cond Res. 2007 May;21(2):348-53.
2. Gauthaman K, Ganesan AP. The hormonal effects of Tribulus terrestris and its role in the management of male erectile dysfunction--an evaluation using primates, rabbit and rat. Phytomedicine. 2008 Jan;15(1-2):44-54.
3. Elliot Fagelman, MD and Franklin C Lowe, MD, MPH. Saw Palmetto Berry as a Treatment for BPH. Rev Urol. 2001 Summer; 3(3): 134–138.
4. Shawn M Talbott, Julie A Talbott, Annie George, and Mike Pugh Effect of Tongkat Ali on stress hormones and psychological mood state in moderately stressed subjects. J Int Soc Sports Nutr. 2013; 10: 28. Published online 2013 May 26. doi: 10.1186/1550-2783-10-28.M