What is Tridermal by Primeval Labs?
How long have you been struggling to gain muscle mass?
Have your other supplements been a waste of money?
Are you ready to boost muscle size and strength?
Tridermal by Primeval Labs is a unique blend of prohormones that will help push you past your genetic limitations.
Prohormone Blend per Serving: 175 mg
If your goals include muscle mass, size, strength, and fat loss, Tridermal by Primeval Labs has you covered. It’s a prohormone blend that is effectively dosed to give you the results of size and strength you’ve been chasing after. (1, 2)
WHY IS TRIDERMAL SO EFFECTIVE?
Okay, here’s the deal:
Tridermal by Primeval Labs isn’t just one prohormone.
It’s three tried and true prohormones.
If you’ve been hitting the weight room hard with no success, then Tridermal is what you need to achieve size and strength. What are the three prohormones that will help you achieve victory?
A precursor to Stanolone (very androgenic steroid hormone), Epiandrosterone is ideal for:
- Strength gains
- Fat loss / Cutting season
This metabolite of DHEA, converts to 1-Testosterone and supports the following:
- Increases in muscle mass and size
- Strength gains (1, 2)
This is the perfect partner to 1-Andro and it helps to deliver the following benefits:
- Boosts muscle mass, size, and strength
- Increases sexual stamina
WHO IS TRIDERMAL IDEAL FOR?
If you answer yes to any of the following questions, then Tridermal by Primeval Labs is exactly what you need.
- Do you want to increase muscle size and mass?
- Do you want to boost your total body strength?
- Do you want to prepare for cutting season with that dry cut look?
- Do you want to see improvement in performance in the weight room and bedroom?
SHOULD I TAKE TRIDERMAL WITH ANOTHER SUPPLEMENT?
- No need to take another supplement during your cycle.
- After your cycle, you will need to take a PCT (post-cycle therapy) supplement.
- Consider Tridermal as a part of a prohormone stack. (Recommended: Laxogenin)
- Follow your cycle with a PCT
IS IT SAFE TO TAKE TRIDERMAL?
In general, yes, Tridermal by Primeval Labs is safe to take. If you have a previous condition involving your heart, kidneys, or liver, we would not recommend taking Tridermal until you’ve spoken with your doctor.
Be aware that this is a prohormone and some side effects such as hair loss and gyno-based symptoms may occur. You can avoid this by taking it as directed and following with a PCT. If you want more information on a specific ingredient, you can always send us your questions about the product.
1. King, D. S., Sharp, R. L., Vukovich, M. D., Brown, G. A., Reifenrath, T. A., Uhl, N. L., & Parsons, K. A. (1999). Effect of oral androstenedione on serum testosterone and adaptations to resistance training in young men. JAMA: the journal of the American Medical Association, 281(21), 2020-2028.
2. Granados J, Gillum T, Hodges C, Kuennen M. (2013b) Prohormone supplement 3b-hydroxy-5a-androst-1-en-17-one enhances resistance training gains but impairs user health. Published online before print December 31, 2013.